Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Special - Jeff and Star: It's Our Time - A Photoshoot

This is way overdue. I've wanted to do a photoshoot for Jeff for sooooo long, but who wanted to see pics of him and Rosamund? Anyone? No. . .I didn't think so. I personally cringe thinking about it. Lol! But now, now I think we've reached a point in the story where readers might want to see a photoshoot. And can I say, that if you've hung in for 29 chapters to see these two get together, you deserve this. . .Jeff and Star deserve it too!

The title of this photoshoot is from a future chapter (It's Our Time) and these photos give us a glimpse into where these two are going (without spoiling anything). Having written several more chapters I can honestly say, these two have floored me and I think you'll be happy with where their story is going. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these pictures and glimpses of what's to come.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, rooting for Jeff, rooting for Star, and sticking around to see this finally happen.


♥Sandybeachgirl♥


(Of course I've provided a song for your listening enjoyment. :) It's from their playlist that I listen to when I write for them).




Jeff and Star: It's Our Time































































Pose Credits:

Rayne's Factory (With Love - No longer available)



8 comments:

  1. I love Jeff so much!! I'm so glad they got their happy ending. It took forever but I forgive you now!

    I know that your definition of a happy ending is not the same as mine (CARSON!!) so this pleases me more than words can say!!

    AAHHH, I LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love him too!

      Hahaha! Yeah, It did take forever. Very stubborn characters and very stubborn writer. ;) I'm glad you forgive me. lol!

      I love that you love Carson so much. :) I know their ending and I have to say it does NOT end like Bridge and Carson. :D Jeff has been through too much crap to not have a happy ending. However, that doesn't mean that they'll have to go through some trials. . .But they can go through them together now. :)

      I love them too! :)

      Delete
  2. It's so nice to see Jeff and Star finally happy together! It's been a long time in coming but it was worth it in the end.
    Love them, they are an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happiness! I love it! I've tried repeatedly for several weeks to write for Trev and George and Jeff isn't having it. He wants to tell me all about him and Star. . .I keep saying that he's smitten. :D

      When we got to this point, I wanted people to be shouting HALLELUJAH! because he came from such a dark place and now he's finally fully stepping into the light. But it was beyond time for this to happen. LOL!

      They are a very unique couple. The other couples I've written for don't have the connection and bond that Jeff and Star have (Bridge and Carson would be the closest since they met in high school). But since Jeff and Star have known each other forever, their bond and love, imo, goes deeper than the others. I just love them!

      Glad you enjoyed the photoshoot! More romance and happiness to come!

      Delete
  3. I have to admit, I'm happy that they're together now, and they make a wonderful couple - but there's definitely going to be some flack for it... *sigh* politics. Why politics Jeff? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, if he keeps with his political career it will become a topic that the person he's running against would grab onto. We'll have to see what happens with all of that. :)

      I'm happy too! Finally! LOL!

      Delete
  4. Awwww how cute. LOL
    Although I will say it would have been super hilarious to use some fighting poses with Star and Rosamund, LOL, beating the snot out of Rosamund or something. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!!! Hmmm. . .*goes in game and has Star and Rosamund fight* Lots of hair pulling, cursing, but Star wins. Yay!

      That would have been fun to watch. lol!

      I feel like of all the couples, these two have really earned their time together. If they survived all of that, nothing's going to break them apart now. Same for me, having thought about quitting this story and now seeing them together, I will finish their story. :) It's good to finally be here, at a point where they can have a photoshoot.

      Delete