Friday, February 14, 2014

New Chapters Coming

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted a new chapter in a little over two weeks. There have been several reasons. One being the end of Bridge's story and the heir vote for Listening has been a little time consuming. The other, I honestly have looked at the same two pages that I had written for Jeff's next chapter and I have been clueless. I know where we're going, I just have had the hardest time figuring how to get there. Part of the problem is the next couple chapters skip ahead and it's a lot of things happening that are important to the story but aren't the most exciting events. So I've been staring at the same two pages trying to figure out how to go forward and tonight I finally figured it out! Hallelujah!!!

So fear not, new chapters are on their way! The next chapter will center on some key events that happen while Jeff and others are at college and then things are really going to start picking up with them graduating, his career, and his and Rosamund's future. . .

Thank you for your patience and thank you for reading Jeff's story!

 

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel!!! I know it isn't anywhere near comparison since you actually write it all out ahead of time, but man, people in this game can't make up their mind. So, I had to think for a few days on how to make something get fixed without making people confused. It was tough, but I did love it when it finally worked out! So, doing a dance for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My biggest problem is honestly, Jeff. I want to get to a specific point in the story a certain way and he's arguing with me. And no matter how I try to rewrite it the way I want, it's been like pulling teeth. Once I switched to how I felt the character needed to go, it became easier. So lesson learned, do what the character wants. lol! =D

      Delete