Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Announcement!!

I posted this on Listening but wanted to on here as well:

For the next several chapters, Listening to My Heart and A Ray of Sunshine will occur during the same time span. I might as well take advantage of this unique situation and have both stories combine their story lines!

So here's what will happen, for the next several chapters, you will have the opportunity to see events from Bridge's perspective (on Listening to My Heart) and also Jeff's perspective (on A Ray of Sunshine).  I'll post a link in each chapter to Bridge's chapter that goes with Jeff's. It's pretty interesting to see how differently each of them thinks and feels about the same situation. It's also interesting to see how Bridge and Rosamund are going to interact. . .

Thanks for reading!
Sandybeachgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment